E-commerce growth consultancy and mentoring
AVASK are experts assisting e-commerce entrepreneurs to grow and expand their businesses internationally.
With a wealth of e-commerce expansion experience, spanning over 100 team members from a diverse range of cultures and backgrounds throughout the world, it is easy to see why our clients trust AVASK to deliver global business advisory services with a difference.
The AVASK e-commerce growth expansion service caters for the different areas of expansion:
- Start-up: for e-commerce entrepreneurs who are keen on expanding internationally for the first time, or for those who have just expanded and need an entrusted partner for the next step in their e-commerce expansion.
- Advanced boost: for e-commerce entrepreneurs who have already expanded in at least two countries internationally, and who are interested in gaining a sales uplift in their account.
- Enterprise for e-commerce entrepreneurs who have long-standing experience in cross-border trading and may hold multiple accounts.
There are two core e-commerce advisory packages that we recommend to sellers and e-commerce entrepreneurs who are looking to grow and expand their e-commerce businesses. These are:
- Results-focussed e-commerce strategies: mid/long-term processes
- Knowledge-based e-commerce growth plans
Our consultancy packages consist of a three-week deep-dive into your business and your e-commerce website performance. We take away the emotions that are common within e-commerce teams inside a business and focus on the fundamentals, such as KPIs, value proposition, position within the market, how your website is setup for your customers (the UX and UI).
Once we have immersed ourselves within your business and have pulled together all the information we have collected and observed, we will then invite you to spend the day with us to go through the findings. We will discuss the strategy in priority order, to enable you to achieve revenue growth.
Our e-commerce growth consultancy focuses on:
- Benchmarking and Know Your Business stage: a deep look at your business' operations and processes.
- The “Non-Executive Director” view point: you will benefit from a well-versed e-commerce Expansion Expert who will be operating as the company’s Non-Executive Director offering a “pair of fresh eyes” in your business operations in terms of finances, business expansion, operations, systems, market connectivity and networking skills.
- Hands-on experience: review of product cost analysis, customer avatars and deep knowledge of e-commerce entrepreneurship.
- Review of financials/ P&L analysis: an analysis of your offer proposition, call to actions, delivery, reassurances and social proofing.
- Business Analysis & Recommendations: exploring market expansion, reviewing sourcing, shipping and warehousing options, assessing Branding & IP opportunities, and establishing periodical financial controls and robust risk management.
- Customised mentoring: progress reviews and one-to-one coaching sessions on a bi-weekly/monthly basis.
- The “Expand To Exit” Roadmap: a customised expansion roadmap on financials, targets and deliverables aiming for a successful exit.