VAT filing and compliance
Our global taxation experts will keep your business compliant with statutory VAT filings for the countries where your business is operating.
Your VAT Returns
Once you have completed registration in a country, you will be required to file VAT returns either on a monthly or quarterly basis, depending on the countries where you are registered.
At AVASK, we automate this process for you, and will even integrate our powerful software solutions with your Amazon Seller Central Account. Should you use other platforms, we will be in contact with you with time to spare in order to file your VAT returns as required.
Every business will have a slightly different way of working, and thus every VAT return will be slightly different, which is why you need to deploy the VAT experts to ensure that you remain compliant - otherwise you could be liable to receive a fine from multiple tax authorities.
The AVASK VAT filing and compliance service includes:
- Integration with your Amazon Seller Central account;
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns as required by each tax authority;
- Real-time monitoring of Distance Selling Thresholds (DST);
- Timely communications to ensure filing deadlines are met;
- Dealing with correspondence and requests from tax authorities on your behalf;
- E.C. sales listings;
- A dedicated VAT account manager - across your portfolio;
- Advice and support relating to provision of data for your business;
- Consultations regarding your VAT accounts with your dedicated account manager.
We can also assist you with your Intrastat declarations, however this is not included in our standard service. Please contact a member of the AVASK team if you require support with your Intrastat declarations.
AVASK believes in a pro-active approach to managing our client accounts, our dedicated team of tax experts is always on hand to answer any of your questions.