UK Company incorporation
Services for overseas businesses looking to expand into the UK
Expanding to the UK
There are many reasons why you may wish to expand your business to the UK, for example you may wish to reduce the costs of operating here.
Whatever your reasons, AVASK's range of bespoke company incorporation services are designed to save your business time and money.
Whether you are looking to export to the UK or incorporating as a UK company, AVASK specialists can assist and provide you with excellent and top quality professional services.
At AVASK, we know that many businesses worry about the red tape associated with international trade. But there is no reason to let that hold you back. We can make sure we put the right systems in place in order to help you exploit the opportunities that international trade offers and ensure you comply with VAT requirements.
To establish a UK Company Incorporation:
- You do not need to be a UK citizen or a UK resident;
- You do not need to visit the UK to incorporate the company;
- Only one person is required to incorporate a new limited company;
A UK company can be incorporated even though it does not trade in the UK.
How we can help you:
AVASK's accountants and tax experts will provide you with a comprehensive range of services, accompanied by seamless integration with your existing activities.
These could include
- Company formation, corporate governance and company secretarial;
- Executive search and human resources consulting;
- VAT and other tax services
- Financial accounting and control
- Fund, payroll, treasury and trust administration
- Management consulting
- Storage of goods with external advertising to attract customers
- Virtual Offices
As you prepare to enter a new territory our professionals will help you to select the business structure which provides the most benefits, whilst limiting the potential risks.